Ok so I'm going to go back onto this for the fact that my tumblr is lagging.
Anyways, for the past 3 weeks I have been a little bit more grouchy and bitchy than usual. I don't know why but I was talking to Victor trying to figure it out.
First Conclusion: I'm an arguer, when it comes to a relationship, when something is bothering me or not going my way, I express it and I don't ever like to hold back. The problem with me is that, there is nothing wrong with me and my significant other. We always compromise, and he's very passive, so we don't have any problems. Its weird for me because this has never happened to me. I'm not saying its a bad thing, but I just have all this bottled up energy I need to let out. I know I should do something productive with it, but I wants to come out in the form or anger.
Second Conclusion: I feel like I matured faster than I would've liked in a short amount of time. I was never into the whole party scene, I was always more of a homebody. But now since I'm out of the high school phaze, all I do is work. 2 jobs back to back is rather tiring. I seriously can't escape it. I have no days off because if I have a day off, I usually don't for the other job, or everyone's working and I have nothing to do so I end up going to Olive Garden and visiting Josko. Even in my sleep I dream about work. I can't get away.
Third Conclusion: I'm seriously tired of everything. I depend too much on technology that I'm tired of the actual outside world. I've been feeling pretty anti-social. Well besides the 3 people tight in my inner circle. I'm distancing myself from people, just irritated with the fact that they have so much time on their hands that they waste it.
Fourth Conclusion: I'm anxious to finish school but I can't. Josko and I always talk about our future and how we should get our own place. I just wanna do all that so my life is settled. I'm anxious to get that situated its weird too because the "M" word has even popped up out there every now and then. Its scary sometimes to get that feeling that THIS could me IT for me. :]
I've kept myself busy for almost 3 years now. I'm tired. Sometimes I don't even want to dance either. But I don't know why sometimes I can't let loose. Well hopefully next week Josko and I will be able to take our mini vacation. Semi excited for Vegas just because I'm worried I won't get the days off and I already bought our plane tickets.
Whats wrong with me?!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Emo Nemo
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment