
I really can't organize all my words and put it together but here goes, this is for you Ray.
The first time that I really met you was around my birthday back in April. I didn't really know you that well, just saw you a couple of times and always thought "who the hell is this kid?" Then one time we were all chillin at froggies, it was that one frozen yogurt spot, I ran into you Teck and Chris there. You needed a ride to get your car at the shop, I offered you a ride because I was going in that direction, I followed you home so you could drop off your car, then we went to the shop chopped it up for a bit and I saw your car. I kinda teased you saying, "wtf auto?" haha.
I know I didn't know you as well as others have but the time that I did was a blessing. I'm gonna miss going on bike rides with you, and the Chris's. I still didn't get to see the view from the Oakland Hills. I know there's a better view where you're at though. I'm sorry that we never got to make another stop motion video. Your birthday night was fun though. Haha just parking lot pimpin it and just make that dumb video. You gave me a hard time about that damn avocado, I moved that big fridge, and you just laughed at me cos you already new it was gone. Punk! Sorry for turning the lights one you while you were pooing but <33
When I drive home, I think about you and about how many times you asked me to go to your homeboys house and play beer pong, and how you drunk texted me that week. I just don't know what to say. I regret not coming through cos I said I was down, but I flaked.
The thing that I can't shake the most is that last time we all kicked it at Tap. When I heard the news I couldn't believe it, I had just seen you. You couldn't have been gone. I wish you were still here, its not gonna be the same without you. It sucks just being 2 bikes at Tap, your bike was the cool color too.
TapEx is my second home, everyone there is like family. Whenever I just got off work or needed a pick me up, I would run straight there. Now we're missing a member. Everyone misses you, its not the same. You're in a better place now. Noticing that everyone says "Would've Could've and should've" makes me realize that I took things for granted and I know that there's nothing that I can do to make up for it, but pray for you. You're in a better place now.
RIP Raymond Yu. -_-
We miss you!!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Heavy Feeling
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment