I need help.
I don't feel motivated anymore in anything I do. September had more downs than ups. One of the biggest downs has left me numb. You would think losing someone would make you more thankful and live for that person and not take it for granted. But no, something is wrong with me. I do the complete opposite. Instead, I have no motivation whatsoever. I feel like most of all my hard work won't pay off. I don't want to try in school any more, I don't have the urge to dance, I don't have the will to work anymore. I miss my friends but just to tired from everything to do anything. I feel emotionally drained. I just want to sit there and not to anything.
I don't understand. Everyday I always ask "why?" I know nothings ever fair, but will it ever at least get even? cos one thing always leans more onto one thing and It just consumes me. I'm tired of everything. I have no urge to do anything anymore. I'm not getting what I want, so is this what I deserve?
I'm taking my life for granted.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Help
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
it always gets worse before things get better. keep being a tough cookie =]
Your life is what you make it to be. Unfortunately, things like that, you can't really control. Things will get better if you will them to get better. Your only fighting against your own inner demons, yenno? Give yourself some time, and try to look on the bright side every once and again. You'll be surprised at what kind of difference it makes.
Post a Comment