Straight up irritated with something.
There is something on my mind, I've been thinking of it a lot. The more that I think about it, the more I don't want to do it.
On the other hand..
There are a couple of emotions I'm feeling at the moment, and for damn sure don't want to feel it at all. If you want it that bad you got to work for it, but at the same time, cannot, will not put myself out there to get hurt. I don't know how to manage my composure.
I know what I'm worth, so its the matter of showing me that you're worth MY time. This goes out to people, in general. Because no offense I'm done wasting my time, its pretty harsh to say its wasted time but rather it was a lesson well learned and just road kill on my road to my ultimate goal in life.
I like where I was at, until something brought me out, but I think its the most safest thing to do at this point, all I want is to go back to that position. I was completely happy, because in the long run its me myself and I. I'm strong enough to know, there is always something better if someone isn't taking advantage of what good they could possibly have. I don't like it when people give up so easily, but its whatever, it's their bad for not realizing all that hardship would be worth it in the long run.
For the last couple of "wrongs" thanks, I realized I'm better off than I thought I was. To all those who doubted me in any way, shape or form, I don't want you to feel guilty for something, I want you to know damn well you are regretting it.
Oldie but Goodie:
"Shit happens in life to build your character. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and God wouldn't put you through it unless he knew that you could handle it. Sometimes bad things have to happen for one good thing to arise. Sometimes you need to lose someone or something in order to gain something splendid. There are people that are gonna walk into your life and change it dramatically, its all about the mindset we have when these people leave us. We can either look at it and thing, "WHAT THE FUCK blah blah blah" or we can take a step back and be thankful that God allowed that person to enter our lives in the moment they did, for we know that we are forever changed because of them. There are those people that fuck us over, and could care less about us, but you still have to look at it with positivity, what doesn't kill us makes us that much stronger. And you're the stronger person for being able to walk away from it all and not hold a grudge. It takes a bigger person to forgive, than to hold on to something stupid. Life hands us chances. And its up to us whether or not we wish to take these chances. We can either be pussies and decide that nothings worth a risk and nothings worth a chance because of the fact that we could get torn and hurt in the end, but that's what decision making is all about. Its about weighing out the possibilities. Sometimes you have to take risks to get anywhere in life. The outcome of these decisions always remain unknown, but we learn from each mistake we make. There are moments in life that are gonna be unforgettable. Simple touches, quick glances, and tender kisses. Its in these moments that we find peace within ourselves. We know that no matter what the situation were in... no matter how bad life gets, we'll be able to recap on these memories and know that life CAN and will get better. You walk down the lonely road of life and you yearn for a sense of belonging. You want to feel that you're needed and that someone somewhere is feeling what you're feeling. There comes a time when everything in your life feels old and moldy, and you feel like you need an ultimate change, but what it really is, is that you're yearning to feel a piece of your past. You wish to revive a good memory when you were truly happy, so you think back and you find yourself in a trance because you want that happiness again. Its all about whether or not you're gonna be able to find it again or not . . . because sometimes, it just isn't that easy. SOMETIMES... its hard."
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Are you worth MY time?
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment