
What an end to the first month of the new year. Glad to say that this has started off to be one one of the most adventuresome episode by far.
First off Friday morning, Justin picks me up from home, so I'm bringing all my snow stuff and packed it into his car, we go to Krispy Kreme and meet up with Renee there, then head over to Kristian's. Renee, Kristian and I have our usual Friday Morning BRKfast with a guest, o Mr. Drago. We go to Vals, its this one bomb ass burger joint. Chill there for a minute, then we go out seperate ways, and Justin and I go to the batting cages in San Leandro, but they didn't open till 3 so we had an hour to kill so we went to the Marina Outletsest and then to Costco. Slug Bug bitch :]. Go to the batting cages, tried it on medium it was fun. We were both decent, compared to when we went to the driving rage, cos I schooled that boy on how to golf. Buwahah JK! After that we drove around, went to go rest, left to go to Safe way and bought 2 chickens, one for the potluck at Vics, and then one for when we go to the Snow. Drove over to Vics, majority of the folks were there. They were watching the Warriors game, Justin precious Monta Ellis was back, sucks they lost within the 4 second span. The guys started to si
ng kereoke, Mare made some bomb ass pasta so Justin and I just ate that the whole time. Laterwards, we get tired so we head out to rest. Sleep for a little bit, then he drops me off at Chris Hay's House at 5am in the morning.
Chris V. said to all meet and Chris Hay's house at 5am. Ha I was the first one there, Justin leaves. Half an hour later, Teck shows up, with all his snow gear. I'm super excited because its my first time seeing snow. We load up the mobile and an hour later, the couple shows up. Chris Hay was driving, I had shotgun, Chris V Kathy and Teck are in the back. I was proud of myself and said "I'm gonna stay awake!" then half an hour into the trip I fell asleep. I woke up an hour and a half later, and we're in Suisun the sun is up, and Teck and I switch seats, and then I fall asleep in the back. When I wake up I look out the window and much to my suprise I see snow! For the first time in my life! I was so excited that I was able to see it. We're going up the mountain and I'm too excited to sleep. We get to Boreal, and we gear up. Get our lift passes and then Kathy and I rent our stuff. We head out and go on the lift. When I got off the lift, I fell hardcore, thank god I was wearing my goggles and face mask so that if I fell and make an ass outta myself, no one will remember how I look like. I started to get up, it was so hard cos each time I got up, I fell. Started to go down hella fast, and then I would fall. I was the lagger of the group, but when I finally go to the bottom I felt so accomplished! Got back on the lift, I got off and fell again. The whole day all I did was fall, but Justin was right, it was so worth it. It was lunch time so we went back to the suv and got the food. Lunch was greaat. We had some chicken, turkey, bread, cheese, peanut butter, jelly, chips, vitam
in water, and nectarine. So good. Kathy and I got hella full so we slept in the car for an hour. We got out it was snowing outside, and we started to snowboard again. Got on the lift and only once I didn't fall when I got off the lift, and that was with Chris Hay. When we were waiting in line, there was this little white girl, who I swear was showing off in front of me. She was just gliding along without a care in the world making it look hella easy, we got on the lift and I see her below us just going down the hill, I could spot her cos she was wearing a bright blue snowfit. In my head I was thining "screw her." Got on the lift, each time Teck and Chris Hay took turns getting off with me so they could see me fall. But the last time we went on the lift, it was Chris Hay and I, and then some random white guy sits next to me, and we start choppin it up. Dude was from Concord, works for Oricle, use to date a chick that was in the Ohlone Deaf program. I kind of got a queer vibe from him but whatever. I didn't want to hold on to the guy when I got off the lift so I 180ed my body so I could grab onto Chris, and we both ended up falling. HAHA good times. I fell hella hard on my ass where I think I bruised my tailbone, and I hurted my wrist so I just wanted to rest. I told everyone to just go and I'll watch their stuff, so I just sat in the snow, and tried to make my snow ball as big as I can. They come back down, we go to the cafeteria and just chill there till our boards were dry. Eat a little bit more, head out, and I fall asleep in the car, I wake up and the guys said we were lost for an hour. Finally found our hotel. It was nice, I showered, and then just waited for everyone to get ready, because someone thought since were were in Tahoe, might as well go to Reno. So we head out, I fall asleep in the car and Teck shouts,
"Bernie wake up!" Teehee, that day, we killed 2 birds with one stone, I've never seen snow, or been out of state. Remarkle, I know it wasn't much to some people, but to me it was a huge deal, a road trip with some of my closest friends, just to chill. Went to circus circus, saw some asian chicks perform on unicycles. Walked around because we were dumbass hungry, drove around Reno for half an hour trying to find something to eat, there was a 24 hour taco truck, hella random, but we just ended up eating Carl Jr. in the car. My first out of state meal. Haha head over to the hotel, yet again I fall asleep in the car ride, and an hou and a half later we get to the room, they said it took hella days cos there was hella check points because of the snow. I decided to sleep on the floor because I like the floor, and I would rather than on the bed because there was a spec of blood we saw on the sheets, and then Chris Hay slept on the flooor as well because he didn't want to sleep with Teck, So princess Teck got the bed all to himself. Before we go to sleep, Chris V asks me, "Bernie you sure you're going to wake up?" and I said "yeah of course!"
Its morning and everyone is sleeping, its quiet, then all of a sudden, I hear 5 other alarms go off at 8am, then I hear its quickly silenced and everyone goes back to sleep. We get up, get food, explore, Had a little bit of car trouble. Got home late. Sunday wasn't as eventful as saturday. Once I got back, I chilled with Justin, next morning was school.
Taking history, Know a few folks in the class. After that Ate with Andrew, Joomee, and Ronnie,after that ate again with the guys, Teck, Chris Hay, and Tyson. Then After that went bowling with Renee, Kristian and Rina, reunited and it feels so good, then Justin comes by. Go to work, I love the bartender, he spoils me :] strawberry fresco! MMMmmMM after I got off work, went to go chill with the folks at tap, and then an adventure later on around Fremont with Mr. Drago.
P.S. Mr Marc Ampon, you are a loser, you need to post on blogger and not on myspace brehh. BUWAHAHAA grandpa! Switch cars soon. Asshole >_<
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
First Official Snow Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment