Ok So I have a crush on someone, I know its never going to work out, but its just a small harmless little one, just to keep myself occupied and not worry about the rest. Other than that, I feel as if I don't really like anyone as of the moment. The last person I did like didn't work out and just made me confused so to save myself from that, I just stopped, the funny thing is, it just did it on its on, I didn't even try to force it. For now I'm going to take time for myself, I'm sure of what I want and I'm not going to out of my way anymore, if its worth it than I'll know, there won't be any complications, and second guessing. My subconscious wall is starting to build even higher around me.
I have my inner circle of friends, and with that I feel very territorial. Just because there is drama everywhere in the world around me, and for myself, I'm at last drama free. No males to interrupt my circle of life, no other folks trying to evade my space, all that is around me are drama free people who have taught me a lot and helped me grow, with that I am very thankful. With me being territorial is for the fact that I'm scared that something will come in and ruined what I've maintained. These people that I've accepted as my own family is pretty much my get away from the everyday stress that society puts upon me. With these people, I feel as if I've moved forward from what I once was, and I'm scared that anything that could possible "taint" that environment from my past will spread and destroy it. I know I'm being paranoid, but I'm just scared because I've never been this accepted by so many despite all my flaws and my mistakes, and I've never been this happy with people. I've lost a lot of people in my life, ex boyfriends, ex best friends, ex cliques, etc. but with that I gained so much more, and when I was at my worse these were the only ones I can count on. So I'm sorry if I seem very territorial and overprotective, I just want to keep what I have.




0 comments:
Post a Comment