
So this weekend was pretty much a blast from the past. Saturday, First hung out with the TapEx Fam. It was little Anthony's Birthday party, kid fell into the pool. Thank god Kristian save him, and then Sunday woke Randy up and then headed off to Ted's Graduation. SF, then went to his aunties's Korean resturant. Chilled, it was nice, it being the old UC crew, and so I was DD til 4 am. On Monday, went to Vic's, the high school friends were there, it was nice. Yay Eden was there, I missed her so much. It was funny because we were talking about how we should start running, 30 minutes later, we're in Victor's backyard and we hear an ice cream truck so we run out into the front and look for it. We're listening for it from side to side, and then we decide to talk towards Logan, and then 4 blocks ahead of us we see it, so we started running, haha. I was yelling, "its sad we're both 21 and we're running after the ice cream truck." and Eden said "We're fat, we're running for an ice cream truck." Lol ahh good times I love you eden. Yay all the college kids are back.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Congrats to Ted
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment