
So this whole being single thing, feels wonderful, nothing holding back, and if I am being held back its of my own free will.
Anyways a most eventful summer is starting up. Spending more time with friends that matter, I know I haven't always been there all the time, but when you call me, I am down for anything.
Tuesday, I was working the office and then Eden texts me saying that Matt and Ernest want to have a late lunch. So once I get off work I head over to Red Robin and just we just eat and chill. Theres this 3D virtual ride at the mall so we decided to ride it. F'King hilarious cos it wasn't that great, but I felt bad for the owner cos he strongly believes in it. Just walk around the mall buy candy and then Ernest has to leave because of Tita Lynn's Viewing (RIP) I drop off Eden and I head home and rest and pack. I get bored at home so then I head over to Tap, and thats when Randy and I finally came up with a plan to meet up with him and his cousins and watch a movie. So I leave Tap and go to Randy's house, got some texts from people..LMAO stupid Marc N. We head over to Garry's house and pick him and Michael up. It was nice being with them, and once again the bantering continues like it usually does. We head over ot Dublin and watch the movie ... "Don't trip I got you...(hands over card)..WHAT $33!?!" HAHAHA Watch night at the muesum. It wasn't so bad, made me laugh. Then when we got out, we meet up with the rest of the cousins and their boyfriends. Go to In and Out and just eat, haha Michael brings up the time of when he was behind me and he saw me fall off the little electric motorcycle, and Garry brings up the time of when Randy first introduced me to the family and we went on a bike ride and Randy and I sat on fish and so we hella smelled. Haha. and my "Patrick." We all get tired so then we just head home. I just stay with Randy for a bit and chill till I then head out.
Wednesday, head over to Mike's and we head over to LA I fall asleep during the car ride. I wake up and We're in a Wendy's Parking Lot and We eat there for a little bit and then we head to the park. First ride was X2 we're in line for about an hour, I was trippin out the whole time cos I don't really ride roller coasters, got off, it wasn't too bad but it just tripped me out cos my seat was a little loose so I was hella tossed about. Got off the ride and we started to look for something to eat so we ate garlic fries, HELLA GOOD, then coffeecoffeebuzzbuzz ice cream. We rode goliath and watched CSI. I didn't want to ride any more, cos my chest started to hurt so then we just started to play games, yee I won both bugs and his raider bear. Rode the go karts and bumper cars, and what not, thomas the train and then Ninja, "HIYA!" haha I liked ninja a lot. Then we go on the rafting one, hilarious fool. OMG haha I tried to find the dryest spot cos I didn't want to get too wet, then everyone else got wet cept me buwhahaa and when we were at the stop, they Mike hella yelled "NO!" and everyone even the strangers on our raft were like wtf??? And he busts out their stoges and Renee and Josko also yelled NO! and they started to argue amoungst each other, and everyone was laughing, then they opened it and they were fine. Haha walked around soaked, and Mike got mad that I wasn't that wet he hugged me and I got soaked. We left the park and went to look for a Wal*Mart, get clothes, get taco bell and head home. The car ride was intense, hella raining and also lighting it was ridiculous. Got back dropped of Josko and went home and passed out.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Magic Mountain
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment