BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Single Life

So I am loving this summer compared to last summer. I'm actually doing something, going somewhere and happy!

Friday went to the beach with Renee Mike Josko Richard and Isabel. Santa Cruz was fun, we dragged Josko into the water and he started to panic and Mike dunked him hardcore. Everyone near us was laughing, hahah. Then we all started to play in the water and then we chilled. Then the guys left cos they had work so Renee and I and Isabel went to Mystery spot which was sick. Tell me why out of ALL the groups we are in the one with the ONLY indians.. Whole time i kept saying outloud, "Control your kid, Control your kid, control your kid." After that we go to downtown Santa Cruz, and then just go back home. Go to OG and then Tap.

Saturday Went to Napa With Christina, Shentel, and Alfie. First we went to Mums had wine there, then Sterling and the Lift, then other wineries. I had fun period. Teehee when we got back we were all hella tired and then went to the pub for a little bit and then got Josko and we headed out to San Jose to meet up with everyone else.

Sunday Work then the Stripper and then Starbucks.

Can't wait for Wednesday, Carmel Mission and maybe the aquarium or horseback riding.

0 comments: