BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

You Rock my World ;D

So basically I'm still in shock about Josko and I, really though. For some reason when we sit and talk, we're both like "How did everyone see us coming?" we certainly didn't know what was going to happen. But we're both glad it did. I've never been this happy and comfortable in a while.

Photobucket

So for the longest time, I only saw him as a good friend, and I told him EVERYTHING, even things he didn't want to hear. He knew how I wanted to go back to my past, he was supportive. Every guy trouble I had, and things not working out, he was always there. Who would've thought he would be the one. In every aspect he has been supportive for me. Its crazy because, I'm still in shock how it happened. For some reason people are happy for us. Even Keith our manager, its so funny.

I don't know if he'll ever read this, but I'm too shy to say it, I'm grateful with how things happened. I'm lucky to go into a relationship, without any doubts or fears and feel nothing but complete and utter happiness with a good friend, who knows me so well. I'm happy to know that regardless of how I am, how I act or present myself, he hasn't tried to turn me into someone I don't want to be. He told me, "I won't try to change you, but accept the changes you make in yourself." Thank you for always trusting me, never giving me a hard time about anything, and always positive. Thank you for accepting me, even though I am an asshole and insensitive. Thank you for not being a sensitive pussy, and not get mad at me when I'm blunt and just laughing with me when people are little bitches. Baby you're the best. Perfect for me in every single way.

For the longest time when I've been in a relationship, the person I was with, would try to change me from things I wanted to try or do. I mean I did the same thing, and maybe that's why we weren't good for each other. And for people that kept saying, I always change when I'm with my boyfriend, obviously those people don't know shit about me. Its ok because in the end, where do those people end up?

Anyways I'm happy. Love Life. Nini met him yesterday, and she approves, broad never approves of a nigga off the bat. Eden and Ryan and Vic and them like him too. The surprising thing to them is that he's white. Haha so everyone that matters in my life seem to like him.

"Holla if you got me, and fuck you if you had me."

0 comments: