The Hotel we stayed at: New York, New York
First off I was chillin with Josko for a little bit before we went to Eden's house to pick everyone off. It was Josko, myself, Victor, KO and Joan, and Kevin RYan Mr. Valerio and Eden in the other. We headed off to the airport and said our goodbyes and checked in for Virgin. Might I say I really liked Virgin, I think if I ever go to Vegas again or to New York, I'm so picking Virgin. Waited at the terminal for a hot minute. Finally boarded the plane. It was my first time on a plane that I can remember so I was just sitting next to the window, having a little panic attack to myself. Took off the ride wasn't so bad, we all started a chat room on the plane with our on flight screens. The turbulance for landing was all bad. We all almost threw up. We waited in line for a shuttle to take us to our hotel. We were staying at New York New York. Which was nice. We got 2 rooms, 767 and 769. We gave the guys 769 cos it suited them. It was suppose to be joined rooms but the hotel got it wrong so we didn't get it. Dropped off our stuff and got ready for swimming. We swam in our pool which was nice but kinda small. I liked how every pool in Vegas is 3ft6in tall. YEEE! After that we got ready changed clothes and got ready to go out. First we went to eat at a buffet, damn good, had bomb ass crab legs that were already cut for you. After that We went clubbin in the club in our hotel called Rok. It was coo, girls got free drinks there, guys didn't like it too much cos they were playing too much girl music. We left that club and just started to walk the strip, we head over to the kereoke bar in Imperial palace. It was hilarious because Glen performed, "I did it My way." When we were first there, no one was looking, they all looked bored from the performances before, and then once Glen got up, the crowd were all focused on him, and it was just HILARIOUS. And after that, we started to talk around the strip, the guys got their yard drinks, and there was a club next to it called Carnival, and we just went inside, it was free. We chilled and then danced. That was over and we headed over to Jon and Muady's Hotel. Walk on the strip was half the fun, Glen talkin to Random strangers, "AY WHAT YOU SMOKIN?!" stranger: "You know damn right what I'm smokin! YEAAAAAHHH" haha Got to the room and the guys were super drunk, Vic laid on his belly on the straight walkway and said to some random girls, "Don't act like you think this is cute." ahaha Chilled in Jon's Room for a minute and shook cos it was 4am. Went to sleep :]
On our way to Jon's Hotel Room. Girls sober, boys FADED!
Friday 8/7
Woke up, got ready, we ate breakfast downstairs of our hotel, which had little stores. After that, went to our room because we were suppose to switch out but ended up not. We got ready, and walked over to the MGM pool. Which was HELLA NICE. We went to the lazy river part and just chilled there. Swam a little bit we all had an inner tube. After that we all headed back to our hotel to get ready for our dinner. We ate at Shibuya it was aiite, couldn't really eat much cos it was all seafood. After that we headed over to the hotel room just to chill. Rested for a little bit and then we walked over to Planet Hollywood because thats where Mare and Daniel were staying at, they told us to hurry cos we had to get to the club. Dude I was expecting to take a yellow van, but instead I was shocked to see that we were about to get into a hummer limo. FUCK. Went to Tao but it was toooo crowded so we ended up going to club Jet which was sick too. Stayed there for a hot minute, and then we ended up walking back to Planet Hollywood. Ate at a Cafe and just chilled. Went back to the room to chill. After that we ended up sleeping.
Our fancy Dinner at SHIBUYA.
Saturday 8/8
Woke up and didn't really eat breakfast. We woke up got ready and walked over to Planet Hollywood we got out Fat Tuesday drinks and just walkthe ed around, went up to Daniel and Mare's room and drank there. We were getting ready to go to the pool, but they wouldn't let us bring in our drinks so we left them in the room. There was no fridge so we ran back and fourth and filled the bath tub with ice and put our drinks in it. Then we went swimming, the pull was nice, it was on the 6th floor. Just chilled and then left to get ready for the club. We took a taxi to Tao and It was hella funny because the cab driver was cussin up a storm and seemed to be heated about CA drivers saying their in LV and they should just get a Taxi cos for one, they're on vacation and don'tknow the streets and for 2 that they're just gonna drive drunk anyways. Ryan kept saying, yeah he's stupid he just be from the bay and the driver agreed and said the same thing, they must be from the bay. And he just kept cussin and he finally asked, where are you guys from? We said CA, the bay, and he said No shit!? HAha hella funny. Went to TAO hella hard to get in cos we had a bad uneve ratio. 4 girls 9 guys. Actually got in. Eden and I were dancing with a couple of guys. Josko was tellin me "babe, get drinks from guys and pass it down to ur guy friends." haha Hella funny right? I love my bf. There was this one dude that kept comming closer to me and just dancing, so I kept hitting him in the face so he wouldn't get too close. He asked me what my name was and I gave him a fake name. Haha That was a done deal and after that we were all tired so we called it a night but the guys went to a strip club. So Eden Jen Joan Ryan and I were just chillin and Diesel was in the other room just sleeping. Eden and I were sharing the same bed. I kept lookin at my side and I swore I could see a silhouette of a man standing so I freaked out and told Eden that the shadows were scaring me, so we both hid under the sheets, then in the Morning we were talking about it and we both described seeing the same exact thing in the same spot so we freaked out and jumped on Jen and Joan's and woke them up.
Hummmmma Limmooo :]
Sunday 8/9
All we did was pack to go home, gift shopping, and then flew the hella funny part was that the guys we were dancing with and who I gave a fake name to was at the airport the same plane as us and we didn't even notice HAHA they looked better in the dark. Right when I got off the plane and saw Josko I ran to him and gave him a fatty hug and kiss.
Walking back to Planet Hollywood after going to Club Jet.
The best part of the trip was walking down the strip and when all the guys walked behind us and we pretended not to know each other and the guys kept yelling looking like they were trying to holla but and we were acting all creeped out. Haha LMAO haha and Jen, you sure you want to take that elevator? The wierd guy is in there "HEY GIRL YEA YOU THE ONE ON THE LEFT." Then the door closes and some random guy in the elevator says, "I guess you girls aren't safe here in Vegas." Haha HELLA FUNNY. I love this summer.









0 comments:
Post a Comment