BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Fools Rush in

I'm sitting at work with my feet hurting, I'm wearing heals and it hella hurts like a mother. I don't really have things to do because its slow right now. Like super dead slow.

So I'm missing something, I won't say what or who, because I don't want to give that person satisfaction. Been thinking about things I want to do. Its going to be a long week. It kinda makes me sad. There's a lot on my plate that will hopefully keep me occupied.

Hearing some old songs, and starting to talk to people I was friends with in highschool. I've avoided for so long, the reason why, is because I've tried to stay away from Union City Period. Especially West Side Une.

Me and My daddy's Song :']



I was really looking forward to something, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. This summer was very disappointing. Work work work. No bueno.

Is this what you wanted? Cos you got it. I hope you're happy. Deep down I hate you.

I still haven't been to the beach. Its heart breaking. It really is. Since I'm not going to SoCal no more (breaks my heart) maybe I'll just spend the days at the beach.


0 comments: