I'm sitting at work super bored, waiting for mail to come because the most exciting part of this job. I lie, I'm listening to "Forever" by Chris Brown and I'm hella stuck. There's no more summer school which makes me kind of sad.
Wednesday Night was the worse night ever, but thanks Marc for helping me out mucho, greatly appreciated. Forgot my keys at the studio and he went through so much trouble to help me. Thanks for everything in general :]
We presented in class yesterday for Team Sour patch "First sweet then sour" (Like a relationship I like to say). Peeters seemed to like it he commented on our video. Our Topic for speech was relationships and what happens if we don't listen, don't talk about our emotions in a calm matter, and if don't think out our actions and just do it aggressively. When we broke down our presentation, I was the one who talked about characteristics of an angry relationship.
This is when one does not listen..
This is when one expresses emotion negatively.
The office is starting to pick up a little bit more now, which I really like. Since they're just an upcoming business, its been pretty slow. Now clients moved in, the latest ones I think are some Vietnamese people. They look like they're in their late 20's. Mostly orientals. Can't wait till it gets a little more busy.
Yesterday went to the movies with Daco. Finally got to watch Wal-E oh my god I'm In love with that movie. I want to watch it again. It was so cute I teared up. Yes I know I'm gay. Poor Daco, he fell asleep cos he was hella tired. Thanks for the movie. :]
I like listening to sad songs to feel sad. Thats hella retarded right? Well I don't know, I'm listening to "Crushed" by Rosette, Its on my myspace. I played this song on repeat last summer. A year later, I play it and I feel it but then I snap out of it and was shocked that I'm actually out of that feeling. I really didn't think I was going to get out of it. Its amazing how time flies.
I know I've done a lot of messed up things to people, and when I think about it, I get sad. There's nothing I can do about it, whats done is done. Time heals all right? Well I hope, there are some people that I lost contact with and for the reason why I will keep private, but I will have to admit, I start to miss them from time to time.



0 comments:
Post a Comment