BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh Bhayl

I'm fed up. Things aren't the same as they use to be. Disappoints me because a lot of those were in my comfort zone. Starting over is the hardest part. This isn't to just one thing but everything. Risks? Many. Doubts? Tons. Hurt? Constantly.

Last 3 Days, I just thought about everything. I really don't like a lot of things going on, but the only way I can be happy is to try to fix it, or just avoid it. "Protect Yourself." Ironic who said it to me. Last person I thought would. This is to everything in general. Don't hope too much cos things won't always go through as promised.

It was a good day with old friends. Beach, camp fire, late night beach watch. It was surprising that they were interested in one thing and actually telling me to go for it. Sometimes I feel like I want to give up with it because I don't see anything come out of it. Something I don't want to go through again, or have to endure.

Back to reality.

I didn't mean to. Someone said to me about their situation "I'm not going back, but a part of me feels like I'm going to regret it later on."

Something I've dealt with that only a few know.

I miss watching CSI:Vegas.

I'm frustrated with everything.

0 comments: