I'm in an alright position right now, things could get better. I feel super loved :] Josko You're the best, he knows how to cheer up his little fifter. I was at Tap before I was heading over to work and I said was craving chocolate. I go to work and I get cut early so I'm sitting in Zin all by myself and Josko said "Bernie, I've been looking for you! Come with me to my car." I ask him, "What is it? A boy?" haha opens his car and gives me a box. My face hella lit up. I was so happy, one of the best surprises ever, I felt loved, he told me him and Renee went to Santana Row and went to go get the finest Chocolate dessert, and girrlll were they hella good. Oh my! They were all my size too :]
So I was driving today and a song popped up. Come back, you've been on vacation for far too long. We miss you. I teared up a little just thinking about it, still hard to believe.
I'm going to finish making my costume. Everyone Likes my mittens :]
Why am I never satisfied? Why do I expect so much when I know I'm going to be constantly disappointed?
I'm not suppose to but I'm starting to. I don't want to but I am. I can't and I don't think I will.
Its not that I do, but I think its cos I......
UPDATE
So today Teck and I went to Ohlone so I can turn something in and there was this squirrel in the middle of the road, I was in my car and we I Jooked it and ended up running it over, HIGHLIGHT OF MY FUCKIN DAY .
These are my dailies, I don't know what I would do without them. <33 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://a677.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/113/l_7c4c20041845b5d97d5a52214d63f16c.jpg">



Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Come Back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment