After a year of not listening to Randy and Praveen, I've came to a conclusion. You niggas are right, and I'm finally going to listen to those words of advise. Better late then never right?
So recently these last couple of months have been a new experience for me, then the downfall of it all left a little bruise in my ego, and I've come to realize after talking to Randy and Praveen, after a year or more of not listening to them that they're right. I need time for myself and if any nigga that's worth my time will understand things. Well I'm going to put this out there, after this last "relationship," I'm done. I not interested, I don't want to get into anything serious. Everyone wins, I will take this time for myself. I'm just here clearly to kick rocks. Usually after an experience like this, I jump into another one to get over the previous one. I'm still not completely over the last one, I still care about him and to get over him, I'm going to do it the normal way, and if you try, just telling you right now, you're going to be rebound, so don't even try if you don't want to get hurt or labeled that. I am here to simply enjoy your company as a friend, nothing more nothing less. If anyone breaks this vow that I have made, you better be damn worth it. This isn't for anyone particular, and I'm not trying to sound vain or nothing, its just those guys who ask to go out with "no intentions" so I'll just make it clear right here cos they won't tell me straight up. Hopefully they take the time to read this. The only males I need and are important to me is my papa, and my TapEx boys :] Forreal those boys are well worth my time, I love them to death, and anyone tryna come in, go through them first. :] I'm set, I got what I need. Friday night was the real eye opener.
"God doesn't give us situations he knows we can't handle."
To the people I've been around lately, I love you guys :] (no homo and I'm not intoxicated.)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Done
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i agree with that quote. he does it on purpose >_<
Post a Comment