So yeah I started to write more in this shit, but I highly doubt anyone reads this shit so this is just a constant reminder to myself.
For one thing, I had texted you this morning with my decision, I'm going to be forward and straight. I'm tired of this bull of you blogging about me so I'm just going to flip the switch real quick for a minute.
I'm not trying to hate or disrespect you in anyway, but really, us being cool ain't helping either of us. For one you get bitter and depressed when we talk and then I don't answer, and nigga it rubs off and it ain't coo. It makes it hard for me. I'm just going to do this for me. For a while yeah I'm selfish but I'm being selfish in the wrong way. So I'm going to do this. Yesterday really pissed me off, you didn't really do anything but just being in the same room as you just killed my vibe. I was happy then after that it all went down hill, so I've made my choice, I wanna get over all this and with you being here (sorry to be so harsh) but worse. We are basically poison to each other if you would say. I hate looking at your blogs and know it has to deal with me, NIGGA WTF. Like you said to me "I am the only one from keeping myself from being happy." Well you know what you're right, and to make sure that I'm going to be happy and stay happy, I'm gonna do what I can to make sure that no one absolutely no one brings me down. No more tainting anything. Start off completely fresh. Sorry for the shit I've done, but whats done is done. You only hurt yourself more by thinking about it. But I'm just going to say this for now.
I've lost a lot of things this year, even myself.
I'm proud to say I'm over it :]
Friday, October 24, 2008
Its about f'king time
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 2:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment