BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Aiming High

I'm very proud to say with dance, school and work I have been able to stay on top of it regardless of the drama that surrounds me. I reached the goal where I wanted to be a server, and I reached the goal where I wanted a desk job. To just dance outside of school and just train to get better, going to be a long road to where I want to go. Too be honest I didn't think I'm was going to get any of the things I wanted. I didn't focus too much on the future and get too ahead of myself, I just kept working at it in the present slowly building up to those goals.

My new goals I hope to maintain, pay off my bills, transfer to SF by next year, become a bartender somewhere just to get experience just as a college job, and for next summer to be in Europe for a week. Italy is the only place I want to go for now. Since all I did this summer was work and school, I wanna make next summer worth while. As for dancing, I just want to improve, thats the only goal I can really reach.

There's one thing that kind of discourage me from what I want to do, but all I can do is just keep training and then I'll get at it.

I just really hope I can achieve these goals. And Have the sense of satisfaction. I feel halfway complete. I'm on a roll and I won't let ANYTHING get in my way or stop me.

I'm on track I'm driven and I will get there.

0 comments: