BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

<33 Teehee


I haven't had a crush in a while but here's my baby at work :D He scored 2 goals yesterday and 1 assist. I'm determined to meet him. <33 That's him in action. Thanks Chris Hay for Showing me my future ex husband :]. Go Seto!

Well I lay here in bed not knowing what to do I think I shall just blog. I don't care if anyone reads this, as gay as it sounds I really just wanna write in this so I can actually see myself grow on my own with know boy in my life. I mean I will miss someone from time to time, but then I start to think what Randy told me. If someone was really meant to be in my life, then they will be in it in any way shape or form. They'll prove it too. I wouldn't say that my standards are high, its just that I know for sure what I want. Usually I've been liking people for the wrong reasons. As much as I want to be with someone on an intamite level, I step back and remember, I really gotta be on my own. But also because its going to save me from the torment of being hurt again. Being single is coo. Not too bad when you get hurt because you can just move on right after. Forreal I'm proud of myself, that I'm not getting into anything, mostly because I'm tired of being disappointment. So either I'll just stick it out and be single, or if someone actually sweeps me off my feet (highly doubt that). Call me gay, but for my TapEx family, I swear if I don't see or text them that much for just a day or two, it feels like I haven't seen them in forever, and I miss them. Things are going crazy and I'm happy I have them. Forreal what would I do without them.

0 comments: