Friday:
Woke up went to Ohlone because Renee and I were suppose to go get breakfast but this bitch doesn't wake up lol. She comes to Ohlone then we go to Tap I ride with Chris Hay to great mall. Meet up with Renee there so she can go shopping for her show. Meet up with Vince there, he's holding on to my shoes since I can't put it anywhere else. Renee leaves, Vince Leave, Chris and I go back to Tap he does his daily playing with the games, I don't remember what the ef I was doing, then we Ride over to Greatmall, on the ride I brought my glowtsicks so when we're at a stop light I'll play with them to make people think WTF? haha We're at the movies watching Role Models, Vince is meeting us there and luckily I had my glowsticks so he could spot us. Hay said I was embarassing them haha. Movies over We all shake then we go to eat Pho. Its Tyson, Maggie, Mike, Chris Hay, Teck, and I, we go to our usually pho place. Dude asked were Ray was.....
Saturday:
Wake Up DUMBASS early cos Josko wanted to go to SF and spend the day there. What a Saturday well spent with the "siblings" We meet up at Mike's and our adventure starts, with Renee, Mike, and Josko then we go to Starbucks to get a drink, head over to SF first place we hit is SF. Hella funny cos theres this restuarant that's called "Phucket Thai Resturant"

and in front of it is a hobo on a recliner smoking a blunt. Haha hit up TRUE, saw a jacket I'm hella jockin, and oh man some air maxes black and purple. OMG I want. then we're just walking around Haight, eat at People's Cafe. Go to Market and then Shop around there, then we go to the Piers and Eat at Rainforest cafe. Sickest Place ever, Josko spoiled his little sister that day :] I gots a light up cup, and a KidRobot make it yourself doll. At rainforest I asked the frog to flip the camera off buwahaha no one noticed
. We walk around the Pier. Afterwards we head over to Oakland, got some BOMB ASS ICE CREAM NIGGA. Omg HELLA GOOD. I was the only one who got a fruity flavor, what can I say, I like fruity things. We were in the car for what felt like forever so we can go get dessert and coffee in Santana Row. It was the cafe we tried to go to with Ray, Chris Hay, and Chris V, but it was closed :[ Ate there it was real nice, Santana Row looked gorgeous. Went back to Tap. Learned How to Crochette.
Sunday:
Woke Up hella late because I spent the previous night just crochetting, and then I go to tap and Just crochette my happy ass the whole day. Mrs. Hay comes and we just all talk. Vince comes through to drop off my boots and he chills for a minute. Just at tap for a dumbass while, thanks breeh for bringing them, greatly appreciated. He shakes and we go to Yoswirl, then Chris Hay and I go to Olive Garden to meet up with his Family so they can use my discount. It was a nice dinner, his family is tight haha. After that Chris and I stay at Olive Garden and chill with them for a bit. Shentel wants to see my light show cos Josko, Richard, and CHris were talkin bout it so we go into my car and I show her along with my fancy new cup. She got a kick outta it buwahah. I go home and just crochette.
Now I'm at work eatting tv dinners and green tea with hella sugar.
Monday, November 10, 2008
"Hello how may I help you?"
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment