BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Throwback

So yesterday I went to my old playgrounds, West Side Union City. I saw some people and as I drove to meet up with Vic and Ryan, I got hella depressed. Its crazy to see how many people come in and out. Its over whelming, its nice to actually see that handful that are actually worth it as well. For those who have shown me things I thought I wouldn't be able to experience this, I thank you.

Straight up 2008 needs to end. I can't wait to say good bye to all the bad things that had happened this year, and I can't wait to embrace 2009.

There has been a couple things that had entered my mind I'm trying to figure out why. I want to find out why I feel the way I do. All my emotions are slowly turning into a new form, but dislike. Other emotions come to this but all in all towards the end, this is what it turns into. Maybe an outside force can change this emotion, but with the path it's taking right now, its highly unlikely.

I'm guilty for being one of those people who say one thing but do the other, but hey it all depends on context and if you're actually there to know behind the scenes rather than just what you hear. Don't believe everything you hear. I need to remember this. Its better to see with your own eyes.

Busy week...

Hate to admit it but I'm really starting to :]

0 comments: