Happy Birthday Kuya Chris!
There's something I miss, or maybe its someone. Should I own up, be a man and confess? Definately I've had some blasts from the past, but honey, you're a little too late, (and dull) might I had. Just cos one player is out of the game, doesn't mean you can move ahead to one square. Plus its your grill.
Easter Sunday, went to church with mommy, then work. Work was horrible, first Sunday From a long while where I'm finally and it sucked. Got off work and went to Tap, chilled with Ate Tin, and Ate Teresa. Went to the bookstore and was just there for hella days. Haha went back to tap Chilled and Richard and I just got stuck at tap watching cartoons, our lives are too busy to watch tv. Throughout our Tv marathon I was texting Tin and she said she was at Olive Garden and Josko was her server. I told her in a text. "Tuscan garlic chicken, mmm calamari!oo Tell Josko I want soup!." I go back to watching tv 30 minutes later She text back, and says "DAang Josko put in the ENTIRE order." for a minute i was thinking sweet I hope she enjoys it, then I thought, why would it be a problem if its her Rommel and Claude. Then I realized, crap she probably thought I wanted it for myself! Turns out it was -_-' Richard and I were just about to go home and make ourselves food, but we ended up waiting fro Kristian to get off work and then we go to Olive Garden and get the food and we go to Kristians house and eat it all on the floor. Garrah! Josko spoiled us! Tuscan Garlic Chicken, Calarmari and Mushrooms, and Fagoli, and Chiotoli! We murdered it haha. A Random Easter Dinner!
Next day I got my hair done with Ohtee then Work at the Office then hosting at Olive Garden. Josko Stayed with me cos Chantay told him how she offered to close but I said No cos I saw Josko Was closing so I'll wait for him, turns out he got cutt earlier than I did but he stayed and helped me with my side work. I love You big brother :] he spoils me. He got me mussels to eat! I told him "You're making me fat!" He says "I'm keeping you perfect."
Everyone is helping me plan out Saturday I'm excited and scared at the same time, excited because I'm going to be with the best group of people I can ever ask for, and scared, I'm going to be too drunk to remember anything. This is going to be pay back for all the times I rejected their drinks :[.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Fat Boy
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment