I'm ugly :[
Over all this week end was a 8 out of 10.
First off to start my weekend, it was Friday, I have the usual Friday morning breakfasts with Kristian and Renee, then we go to Diaso to get some stuff for the beach and we go to tap, chill for a bit then we head over to yoswirl. Thats done, then I go to Union City meet up with Randy and we started to head off to SF. It was a good ride till we heat Marina, my car over heats and then we exit luckily theres a honda dealership, post there for a bit till Papa comes. Randy and I move the car across the street and eat Panda Express, get some parts then we to leave the car there til mom gets off work and is able to get it towed to our house. Papa drops us of at Randy's house, I got to say hi to Tita Rose. I hella miss her :[ Then Randy drops me off at home, we play with Arrbie for a little bit then he shakes. Its cool that Randy and I are still on good terms, most other ex's I just don't really feel like dealing with for my own personal reasons, if you're close to me, you know why and I know you can't get mad at me for it cos you understand ;). I stay home and just upload videos onto my phone. I was just texting Josko and Kristian and I told them how my day was whack cos of my car. Around 11:30pm I get a phone call and its Josko telling me to go outside. I step out and its Josko and Richard, they brought me a little chocolate pie and Candles to try to make my day better and also with a bag of cookies. I love my Kuyas, they spoil tremediously! They leave and I'm already hella tired so I just tried to go to bed early since tomorrow was going to be a long day. I go to sleep and at midnight I got my birthday calls <33 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3520/3459986929_5f17285531.jpg?v=0">
Next morning I wake up, Ni comes over Kristian picks us up, ok I told everyone at first that we wre gonna head out at 11 and Tex tells me, Bern all your friends are Filippino, tell them to meet up at 8. GOOD CALL cos we didn't even get to the beach till 11! haha We were all doing last minute shopping. We're on the way to Santa Cruz and Tex says, Yay Bernie we finally made it to the beach..a year later!! haha Better late than never :] we try to get some liqour, the first bottle I bought was Alize Yee. After that we go to the beach and just chill. Cook and eat, Nei and Ni and I just started to dig our hole, and the guys were trying to give Josko directions, 45 min later. We're all just chilling eating, go in the water, drink, hella fun I've ever had in soo long :]
Everyone goes home later on at night is when the real "party" begins. Ted Picks me up and Allen and Cheryl are in the car, we go to Palo Alto, watch Panny Pack Perform, then afterwards we shake cos of some little mishap. Go to SF get wrong directions from a Hobo, as we were walking a British guy and a black get at it haha cos the British guy was captivated by his "bloody good burger" and he walked into the black guy and the black guy socks him. haha then the black guy chases the British guy. Get to the club, and Gloriene is already fucked up. Allen Ted Cheryl and I go to Ihop to eat.
The reason its an 8 out of 10 is because I didn't get what I really wanted, which was to spend it with everyone no drama. It sucks that we had to go to two different places to see people. The old UC crew is all split up and it makes me hella sad. I know theres nothing I can do and shit happens, but it just upsets me that I can't get what I really want just ONCE. Saturday, I spent more time traveling then actually partying. It was just a big slap in the face to see what happened with everything. Things change, and people come and go, its whack though.
But to the people that did spend the day with me and got me presents, thank you for EVERYTHING. Thank you for the birthday greets! And everything else!!
Life is good :]
Monday, April 20, 2009
Happy 21st Birthday Bernie!
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment