BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3rd Official Christmas Party with the HS Friends


2006


2007



2008

I can't believe it, 3rd year in a row we all got to spend it together. Were getting old, its nice to have everyone back for the holidays, were all busy, and I never really get to fully say, I appreciate them for everything. Really it came to fast I'm happy because I'm excited to get rid of the old, and I'm kinda of sad because I didn't get to fully enjoy the good because I was too focused on the bad.

We were all in the kitchen around the island and just eating, talking the good old high school days and brought it all the way back to 1st grade, of how I tripped Phil in front of the whole class and I got a time out for that. How Glen jumped over the garbage cans, how they witness a teacher cry because of student, Victor and him making Miles mad, how the boys tried to steal a futon and got caught, how we abused each other out of love. It was a good night.

Before that I had dinner with Randy, and it was nice to be with the people that I pretty much grew up with. It was a nice change of pace to go back to the past for a little bit.

I always wondered how Eden did it, and now I'm doing it surprisingly. I'm proud.

0 comments: