
Yesterday I worked at the office from 8:30am - 4:30pm. Right when I got off I went to Tap and gave out my little monsters. After that delivered the rest. Then Kathy and I went to pick up Renee, drop off one doll in Milpitas and headed over to the mall. My manager gave me $100 gift card but I only spent $60 surprisingly. Renee bought her Mac eye shadow crap. I wanted to buy some but I thought about it, I barely wear any eyes shadow, I'm more into the cheeks and lips rather than the eyes. Its too much work for me. We left the mall and headed over to Christmas in the park to meet up with the guys. I made Kathy park both times buwahah. We walk out and we're looking for the guys, Kristian, Teck, Chris H. Chris V. Tyson, and Stephen.
Renee and I get distracted by looking at the light up swords, I wanted a blue one and she wanted a green one. So we walk around and then Renee caves in and buys a green one from a Mexican dude. It was $5 I was sad cos he said he ran out of blue ones, so we walk around I see one at the corner and Renee and I run over there I told him I want the blue one. I assumed it would be $5 as well but I have him my $20 and he gave me back a $10 and I said that the other dude sold it for $5 bucks and he looked at me and shrugged and ignored me. So I walk away sad, and I was happy with the sword and then the noise it made started to get annoying so I walked over to the vendor ans just asked if I can get my money back cos the noise was annoying and he said no, then he told me to ask his boss and I'm standing there its som fat dude with missing yellow crooked teeth who was fat and looked like he stunk, but thank god I had a stuffy nose, and Asian lady asked him a simple question, and the dude was such an asshole to her. I was just shocked, and the other dude said "wait till she asks you what she wants." and he looked at me and just ignored me. I walked away pissed as hell, I wanted to stand in front of his stand and yell "He's ripping you off, go to the Mexicans at the corner they sell it for $5." But Renee and Kristian were giving me the eyes, and when they give me that eye, it means I'm about to get in trouble. So I just shutted up and played with my sword. We walk around and then head to our cars. On the ride back, Renee and I were doing light shows buwahaha. And to those people who have seen my light show should see it with the swords. It makes it better :]
We all get to Tap Josko, Mike, Richard and Tex are there so we're all just chillin and we decide to go to In n out, and we took all our cars so we were rollin pretty deep. Tex Mike and Richard race to eat a 4x4. After that we all leave.
This was when we were at Kristians and they were all drinking but I was sober and they were playing Kings Cup and I played with a cup of noodle, I got the Ace 2 times, 3rd time they made me do it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment