BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Self Respect

So I just finished packing for my mini vacation. I'm excited, I just really want to get away from here. There is a couple of annoyances that float around, but once I get back, I hope it'll fade away.

People need to grow up forreal, still playing little games and what not, its sad really. Once 2009 hits, I'm going to forget about everything from 2008 for a minute, and not deal with any of the negative points what so ever. I'm not trying to set any expectations on the year, I just want it to be new so I can restart everything and refreshin myself.

The guys were talkin about going to a strip club, in my mind I was just thinking, how do females lose self respect like that? Really after the last couple of incidents, I'm come to realize that a females worth is with in the way she carries herself.

Lately I've looked around to my female friends and truly realized how dumb males are. Ekat had once said, "Girls mature faster than guys, if ---- was 23 and I'm 19 and he was still immature, I need to find a man whos 38."

Ok well I'm going to wake up Renee and Kristian for our Friday morning breakfasts.

BRK "A friend is a person who knows everything about you, and still likes you."

0 comments: