Herro! :]
Hope is all well! We all miss you! Hope things are going good. Things over here are ok, we're planning a TapEx Family day, and a snow trip too! I finally get to see the snow! The Chris's don't ride their bikes too often, CV needs new wheels, and
CH uhh got into a little accident, but he's good, he just walks with a gangsta limp. I'm planning to get get my M1 once I get money, but I'm not getting a bike anytime soon. I haven't gone to one of my favorite churches in a while, but the last time I did I prayed for you. Kristian and I are trying to teach Teck and Chay a dance, and I showed Chay nike id and he was amazed. Kathy and I made up :] no more beef, I love her :] Did you ever meet Rina? Meh Its ok I only talk to her when the phone bill is up. Renee is at Tap more often, we do our arts and crafts stuff, she crochetts, and I sew, we're making everyone's Christmas Present. Say "Hi" to Dharvin for me. And tell him we should be proud, Nini got her first job and her license! Its foggy right now, the fog ruins everything, like that time we tried to go to Oakland Hills, the was the first time I rode on Chay's bike, remember it was all foggy and then we started to play with my lights. buwahah, I don't know if we plan on going back though, it sucks cos I still didn't get to see it. Look it was the day you guys went hooka and ordered it like a resturant while I just got a red bull and made Bao walk with me to his cat to get the stale chips, and you guys kept saying we weren't going to go to LaVics, but instead we went to that chicken cope. I miss you, Wish you were here to help me out, remember what you always made fun of me about? Screw him :(
Did you know the couple has a time share?!? I didn't so now we're gonna use it! I told Ateh we should use i
t every season. Tyson's in LA right now, I miss the fool, Tap as been a little less loud since he's been MIA. Remember Josko? He's taking me to SoCal in 19 days! We're going so he can finish some business, and I'm going just to go and chill with some homies. I hope the weather is nice there, I wanna go to the beach. Every Tuesday we watch House and Fringe at tap, sometimes I miss house because I get out of class late :T. Mommy made me lunch today, I'm at the office, I was driving to work and the song they used for your slideshow came on. I really miss you. You've been on vacation for a long time now...
<33 Bernie ;D
Monday, December 1, 2008
I Miss You!!
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment