BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You are my only Regret


I want something meaningful to happen. Lately everything feels very repetitive and boring, this holiday feels like any other regular day.

I went to Urban the other day with Vince and bought a book. In the book it contains people's secrets. I was thinking of submitting mines. Its something that has been on my shoulder and I want to say it outloud but I don't want to offend anyone in anyway so I just keep it to myself. I don't know if its how I truly feel, but I know its something I really want to say.

For some reason, everything I use to think would entertain me is now something I don't really care for. There other important things out there so I guess I just choose to stay away from pointless things.

I saw a post secret that was talking about regrets and I started to think about my own regrets. I only have regrets for the time being but then later on it fades away into just being a lesson learned.

I seem to have gotten bored easily. Wasted a lot of time this year, terribly sad I know, sucks I can't get that wasted time back so I could've done something way more productive.

Everyone says one thing but don't pull through it with, that is the theme of this year, ALL TALK NO SHOW . Bunch of pussies around here.

Higher than it was before. Thanks Asshole.

7 Pounds good movie, watch it.

Ok off to chill with Randeezy.

0 comments: