Happy New Year!
The year started of well, stayed home for the ball dropping, then later on, pick up Albert, Ali, and V. Went to Milpitas for Vince's homeboys party. Afterwards dropped of the drunks, then spent it with the TapEx Fam. Twas fun.The day was good too, cousins came, friends came to meet Moms. So far the year started off hella chill.
Late nights I've been staying home, just chillin with Ni. Its nice, right now we're just on separate beds on laptops. I got a new book that I'm bout to start reading soon, and I got a new journal to write in for 2009. I don't want to taint it with anything from 2008, ANYTHING. I went to Sprinkles for the first time.
I feel really different, I've been extremely happy lately. I have no idea why. There's still a little thing that holds me back from being completely happy. Its a new year, a new year to FINISH things, rather than just letting them dangle.
Everything to the max.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Natural High
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment