BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

21 Days Straight

I'm tired, period. I want/need a break. Goodness.

School I felt so out of it. Worst of all I left my phone at home. I was just super drained. Not enough sleep and I was out of it.

Went out with homie. Tried to look for something. Didn't quite find what I wanted. Chilled at Tap with Phil, Nghia, Roxanne, and Toony. Made a drink with the 5 hour shot. Nasty as Hell. Went to work.

Same damn section 2 months straight. Tired of it. Made me take a 30 which was pointless, but ended up going to the mall with Yvette. 5 minutes to get there, 5 minutes in the mall, 5 minutes to get back. Got a Cinnabon. Went back to work, had a couple of tables, my last table requested me because they were a regular deaf family, the parents were both deaf and the little girl was hearing.

They were so sweet, the dad always get the ministrone, and mom always gets fagoli, and the littler girl gets mac and cheese with a salad and apple juice. They were telling me shes real shy. She could talk and sign but she couldn't do it to me, her parents had to sign to me. I wish she just sign to me. It kinda made me feel bad, and just wondered how it would be in her shoes. I give props to Burton, my coworker who is super fluent in sign. Haven't seen him in a while, kinda miss that fool.

I remember this one time a deaf family came in and Sam and Rick were just watching from the side station just watching me sign. I get nervous when people watch me sign.

Today my other table was just watching and started to ask me question about where and how I learned to sign. Its amazing how so many people don't think to take up sign language, everyone rather just learn Spanish.

Went to Joey's, stuff happened. Gave Renee a light show, made her happy. All I'm going to say about that is, I got off work, went there and was just thinking in my head wtf?? And Cindy and Josko's lil brother just laughing at me for looking lost, and Terry for laughing at me cos during the whole situation, my fat mentality kicked in. TURBO :] Kristian ate my cinnabon and still owes me a crepe, you f'king hoe. <33

Well I have another long day tomorrow.

0 comments: