Just plain tired and warn out. Kami said "That's the problem, what you need is..."
I agree, but where can I find this?
To Whom it may concern,
Nothing yet.
Its BS.
Don't think I'll receive anything or coming anytime soon.
This is my karma, tiredness.
I need to work more.
Good day with the best.
I think I'm about to start my period soon.
I saw my favorite beaner today for the first time since, 05 :]
Didn't realize how good it felt.
Met a new acquaintance, I'm jealous, I want one. Thanks for the offer, but I have to pass maybe another time.
Couldn't focus, had two left feet today, and a retarded body.
Keeping track.
Neck and neck? Hell nah
No One Knows what I'm talking about I love it, for it can be about anything. Only one other person knows.
I value this person's thoughts. Even if its pretty harsh, its what I need. Renee, I love you.
Trying to guess what I'm talking about? Don't think too hard, you might get it wrong.
Sucks huh?
G'night.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tired
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 12:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment