Had time to think, been doing things I haven't done before. Bad habits I know they are, but I'm going to do what I got to do to get through this. Started to take the long way home, its real nice, only relaxing time I get to myself. Irritated with a few things, don't really know how to cope with it. There are a few things that I miss as well. That certain feeling, security.
With things that I do on a daily, I try to independent, key word TRY. But when it comes to anything else, I like to feel secure, make sure its set. Before for the longest time, I would sacrifice happiness just to feel secure. Is there something really wrong with that?
What I've been told that I need is something I don't really want, but on the other hand what if I find something like it in the middle? I hope this is it. Because I'm tired of all this.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Grown
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment