Most of the people in my life are they legit? There are many people that I wonder if they are, there are a few that I know are the real thing because they have made things feel as if its worth it. I know I'm guilty of not doing this, so I guess the reason why I'm feeling like this is my Karma for doing it. A lot of the things that have been happening to me seem as if its pay back for things I have once done.
Hi Andrew.
I started to result into bad habits. As I told Praveen, "Its happening again :T" Its starting to scare me because I don't want it to happen, but the way I feel is ugh. Honestly don't know how long I can do it for.
Starting to do things to make other people happy, I kinda stopped doing things to make myself happy, just doing things I NEED to do, that don't make me happy.
To those motherfuckers, I hope you're happy, you win. I miss watching CSI: Las Vegas, and waving out my window. Ignorance is such total bliss.
This is meant for only me to understand.
And Wow my parents feed the dog more and better than me.
Think of what was lost, what was found, should have it really be found and kept? I really don't know how to feel anymore.
Pull the fuck away.
I just really wish...
Monday, July 28, 2008
For real?
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment