BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

They ripped me a New Asshole


"It's called the past cause I'm getting past And I ain't nothing like I was before You ought to see me now."

Ok so forreal the past month, I feel more alive. I've been doing things to make me happy. I feel more sensible when it comes to certain things. I've focused on what I need to change and I've never been so happy.

So yesterday it was cute because I was leaving work and then Renee calls me. I go to tap and they're waiting for me, we were suppose to go to Cocola, but it was going to close soon so we just ended up going to Renee's starbucks. It was cute because we were all wearing our work clothes Mike, Josko and I are in our Olive Garden uniform, and Renee is in here starbucks uniform. During the car ride, they were pretty much bashing on me. But I love it because I've learned from them to never hide anything. With what they were telling me was basically my "love life" how I will never be truly happy because I will always find something wrong. Josko hella said to me," Bern Let's put a request to god, so he can make you the guy you want cos he's not gonnna be on earth. The guy you want walks on water." No expectations, or at least set high ones. So far so good.

Not what I expected. Loss of sleep, but so worth it. Upgraded.

I'm thankful for all the people in my life. It makes everything worth while.

Can't wait to get off work to go on a bike ride.

0 comments: