Fuck the dumb shit, shall I'm saying. I made a new friend. He's kinda of retarded, and just a rent a cop, but he's coo. Say hello to Turbz. :]
On the flip side of things, I love my friends. I love the Sunny days, they make me smile. Thanks Lord for all my friends. I can't stress enough how happy I've been with the new year. So many plans ahead for the new year. New experiences to come, can't wait for next week, finally the snow! Turbz left for Vegas yesterday, it was nice, had breakfast before he went to work and then afterwards, went to Gamestop to visit. Had a good talk, even though we've been through hella shit, thanks to him, I understand things a lot more better. The nice weather has made me happy, now had work this morning, and then I got off, had crepes with Kristian and Chris. MmmmM Cheesey spinach, then went to Union City to pick up Ted, and he's working on my phone. Lovin life, can't wait for tonight.
Upgrade.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
"Say Hello to my Little friend"
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment