BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Date in SF

Overall gorgeous day, wonderful weather, had breakfast with Kuya Kristian, I couldn't get over what a good day it was. After wards hung out with my love, Renee. She makes me smile from ear to ear. Then she drops me off at Olive Garden to meet up with "him," first thing Renee yells, "BRING HER BACK IN ONE PIECE!!" Then there it starts off the "date" haha got lost for a little bit thanks to his "bitch" and then we finally got to the aquarium, what I've been looking for so long, the tunnels! The water didn't seem as blue as it did in the picture, I still had fun though. "Its a girl!" Walked around the Pier, after that, drove around went to the Metreon, got there too early, just ended up chillin outside, it was a real nice night outside. Went inside to watch the movie, made a new friend Beth. Haha Movie was scary since I'm such a pussy. Went to Tap met up with everyone else. Renee and I chilled in front of my house talked about birthdays.

Ok well off to bed.

0 comments: