BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

What the Hell was I thinking?

I got home less than an hour ago from dance, it was held in Campbell, got a little lost so I ended up taking the long way home. It was a good quiet ride to think.

So far, there is something I want, this is with in general with everything in my life. When I want something I think about it over and over again, then all of a sudden, when its possible for be to attain this certain thing, I start give it second thoughts and just throw it back where I got it from. I don't know if this is normal, or even when did it even start happening. Its one thing I have to figure out, and I'm scared because of this, I will forever be stuck in this limbo knowing it's my own fault.

"Hustla"

0 comments: