
The new started off pretty good, so far. Had dinner with some high school friends at BJs. Its crazy how much time flies.Kevin V. is going back to school and Praveen had to leave right away. Went home with Nini. Next morning, I had work at the Office, and one of the companies that we house, called China Moblie had a Grand opening, they made me hold the ribon, since I was "part Chinese." Then afterwards, they had a party upstairs and Chantal and I hella jacked food, Gary got mad at us. I work the office 8:30am - 1:50 then Olive Garden calls me and I work from 2:15 - 4:00, my old new friend stops by and chills with me on my break, we get gelato :D. Go back to work and work from 4:53 - 10: 23. It was a very much eventful day, I was hosting the whole time, and at the end, some guy from out of town came in saying, his car got broken into and they took all his work stuff. I felt so bad cos they even took his passport. People will get their karma.
This was us 4 years ago...
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Dinner with the HS Friends
Posted by Bernadette Ong at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment